Friday, December 12, 2008

So I'm not a Genius

So I figured what the hell, I might as well chronicle in some random fashion my thoughts so that future generations will be able to psychoanalyze my genius long after I've solved all the worlds problems. That...or...perhaps this will simply be a forum to sort out my thoughts and communicate with those who care to know what my thoughts are. Ok so I'm no genius I admit. In fact the first time I wrote the word genius in this blog those squiggly red lines appeared below the word reminding me that in fact genius is not spelled 'genious', as if reminding me I must not be one if I can't even spell it. This made me chuckle ever so softly to myself (but I cried a little on the inside). That right there should prove that my blog will not be attempting to solve world hunger or sort out that pesky auto bailout situation, but rather to just be me. Simple, fun, and with a flare for adventure. That's kind of how I see myself, and hopefully I always stay true to that self image as it has served me pretty well so far. I'm sure at times I can be a bit more complicated, but for the most part I find the simple life one that appeals to me more often than not. Who knows, perhaps this blog will help me to achieve some sort of unknown super power that I inherently possess. Or maybe it will give someone else an idea that will lead to the breakthrough we've all been waiting for even if we didn't know it: COLD FUSION!

Alright, time to go to bed...but not before watching a quick episode of Star Trek TNG. All this thinking about future energy sources got me craving a bit of some good science fiction. I know, I'm a nerd. So-be-it. Goodnight world!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Another Blogging Buddy--best day ever! Btw, I love, Love, LOVE the name!! Ahh, the Cavalier days...

    ReplyDelete